Monday, April 28, 2008

First Posting on Pa Work Injury Law Blog! WhoooHooo!

This is my first post on the Pa Work Injury Law blog. With this blog I'll attempt to provide a summary of Pennsylvania Workers' Compensation law. I will mainly focus on how it affects individual claimants, but this blog will also be a good research tool for lawyers who practice Pa work comp. I'll provide new case law updates as well as the practical tips and hints that can help the practitioner. But most importantly, I'll try to provide simple answers to complicated questions for injured workers and their families. Being injured at work is never a fun thing to do. And going through the workers' compensation system in Pennsylvania can seem like a maze. But the attorneys and staff at Carroll & Carroll, P.C. are here to help the injured worker and their family work through this maze. If you ever have any questions on something that I post, please feel free to email. I'm always available.

For more information, you can visit C&C Law's website at http://www.weknowinjurylaw.com/. Thanks for reading.

Jim.

1 comment:

bruce said...

I think it's fair to say there has been a huge increase in the number of people trying to claim work accident compensation. I think this is mostly due to the number of commercials on television these days about the subject. Is it fair to those people who actually have serious problems? My brother suffered a broken leg and crushed rib-cage due to a faulty truck he was operating, yet it's taken more than THREE years for him to find a personal injury lawyer willing to take on his case... purely due to the sheer number of people applying. It's about time people stopped making false claims to make the path clearer for those really in need.